The JamHub TourBus is about getting lost in creation, the joy of making music with others, and committing to the next level.
Play that again!
Have you ever lost a great idea? Know the notes but just can’t seem to get the groove back?
When everything slides into place, be ready to capture the inspiration with the push of a button. When you jam through a TourBus, all of those little moments of genius are saved in CD-quality, ready to be relived, rehearsed, and released, so you never have to forget another idea again.
Spread it around.
The TourBus provides a competitive edge for bands looking to share music quickly and efficiently, streamlining the recording process to easily produce quality demos of your latest jam.
Just turn it on, plug in, and press record. With its seven section recording interface, the JamHub TourBus makes it easier than ever before to make CD-quality quality demo cuts of your latest and greatest, load them up to the web, and blast your fans with sonic glory.
The Purity Of Sound
In an environment free from obstacles and artifacts, you’ll experience pure, unadulterated tone, just like you would in the most expensive recording studios. The JamHub studio makes it easier than ever to find your place in the band. No more stepping on each other. No more getting lost in the mix. No more volume wars.
Get your tone however you do. JamHub studios will never stand in your way. Guitar players can take a line out, mic their vintage tube amp, or go straight from an emulator pedal for the ultimate in sound crafting capability. Bass players will be amazed how good they sound even if they go direct. Keys can just jack in and play. And vocalists can take advantage of the sixteen 24-bit Vocal Processing Effects for a warm, wet, realistic stage sound that smooths out performances and accents harmonies.
- 21 audio channels for up to 7 musicians
- 7 XLR and 7 TRS input jacks
- SoleMix® controls for each section so everyone creates their own mix
- 4 SoleMix remote jacks (2 remotes included)
- 1-R switch for quickly listening to recording mix
- R section for connecting to MP3 or recording
- Built-in 24-bit stereo effects including reverb, delay and modulation
- Stage control gives each player virtual stage location in rehearsal studio
- Phantom power (+48V)
- USB out for direct recording to computer
- Built-in recording to SD RAM card
- Metronome built into recording system