Product ID: 1556101 | Mfg Part #: CCSTEWho's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, StaffRetail: $49.99 SAVE $30.00 $19.99
Product ID: 1572826 | Mfg Part #: LTTALL0006Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, Organization, StaffRetail: $137.99 SAVE $69.00 $68.99
Electronic Software Delivery
The iLok was redesigned from the Ground up with usability considerations and performance in mind. The new iLok holds over 500 software license authorizations; five times the number of software licenses than the previous iLok.
Design improvements include the security loop on the end of the iLok so that two iLoks may now be placed side by side in adjacent USB ports, a stronger USB connector, and a new solid body making the iLok more durable than ever. The Second generation iLok is fully compatible with the original iLok.
The iLok smart key is a proprietary USB dongle that holds licenses for software protected with InterLok. The iLok allows your customers to carry Multiple licenses on a portable device. The iLok is cross platform and in conjunction with the iLok.com web site offers many benefits to your customers. The iLok.com web site allows your customers to register their iLoks and manage their iLok licenses from any internet enabled computer. Optional Zero Downtime coverage ensures your customers are never without access to your product. You may also deliver additional licenses to your customers via the iLok.com web site. Here's how it works
Once a license is delivered to an iLok.com account, your user simply downloads the license to their iLok. The license is stored safely and securely inside the solid-state iLok smart key and can then be used to provide the authorization for protected software to run on any computer where that software is installed. Licenses may be delivered to your customer's iLok.com account by various methods including using our simple and secure PACE web portal, delivering licenses with PACE License Codes, and making the license deposits using the PACE APIs. The iLok smart key enables your customers to carry all of their licenses with them wherever they go, storing all of their licenses on a single key instead of on their computer. No more lost authorization due to computer problems. The iLok is portable, convenient and simple to use, providing robust security with the ultimate in portability.
- It's portable: PACE iLok technology enables you to authorize your software wherever it is installed. From home, work, or at a remote location, your licenses are with you, not your computer.
- It supports Multiple licenses: As long as your software is iLok-enabled, you can store all of your licenses on one iLok device, even if you have software that is published by Multiple developers.
- It's cross-platform compatible: iLok works on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. Licenses for both platforms can be stored on the same iLok.
- Worry free: your licenses are on the safest, most secure solution: the iLok. With optional Zero Downtime available, you've got 24/7 peace of mind.
- 2nd Generation iLok USB Smart Key
- Smaller: two iLoks now fit side by side in adjacent USB ports.
- Stronger: sturdier USB connector and solid body makes it one tough iLok.
- Higher Capacity: holds over 500 software license authorizations.
- Customizable: add a custom label under the protective sleeve – no more guessing which iLok is which.
- Hip: sleek black design and cool blue LED.
Please contact tech support for help in troubleshooting before returning product.
Avid: (800) 800-2843, option 2 then option 2 again
Digidesign: (650) 731-6100
M-Audio: (626) 633-9055
Sibelius: (888) 280-9995
Pinnacle: (650) 267 5196
Tech support can help to get the product up and running without needing to return. In the event that a product is found to be defective, tech support can often arrange to exchange products directly with the end user. After working with Tech Support, if you still wish to return a product, please provide the Support Case# to your account rep. Avid will then verify the Case#